Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just An Update.....




Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to give you all an update. Jess finally got word about his trainings and it looks like he should be home for most of June! He has one training in June and he will come home then head out again and probablly not come back until his deployment is over. He will be at Keesler AFB for his first training, then Ft. Bliss Texas for his second training which is about a month long. If we are lucky he will be able to come home for a day or two before he heads out but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I just wish that everything could just START already, I want it to start so it can get OVER with!!! I hate sitting here just waiting to hear when, what, where, etc.. I want it to be over so he can be home.
We had our family pictures done last weekend. They turned out really nice and Jess' mom is here so she was able to be part of them too. Now I am gonna make Jess a small book to take with him to look at when he misses us all. I already have a pic of him at my desk, I find myself starring at it already and he hasn't even left yet. Boy I am gonna miss him.
Well that is it for now, enjoy the pics and I will update you again when I have more info....
Shawni






No comments:

Post a Comment